The organisation, Harbour Racing Inc has been set up to mind the interests of the widest range of paddlers wishing to try paddling in our beautiful harbour and estuary waters. It is affiliated with PaddleNSW and run by various individuals and groups who each run a separate event. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The aims of the organisation are:
- To run a regular series, 2012 Bing Lee LG Epic Harbour Series and Iceberg Series, which will be good fun for men and women of all ages.
- This format is great for juniors who want to get out on the harbour.
- Good fun events for those who have skill levels from beginners to advanced.
- Great for health and fitness and are run where the air is clean and fresh.
- To top placings certificates for each category.
- To have events which take paddlers though the beautiful, varied and interesting parts of Sydney’s waterways from Cronulla to Lake Macquarie.
- To run events with short courses and full length, which will be about 16kms in most cases.
- To run events which conform to the standards of safety and organisation of PaddleNSW events.
The Members of Harbour Racing Inc are:
- Balmoral Blast
- Cronulla Blast
- Northbridge Kayaks
- Rose Bay Time Trials
- Manly Warringah Kayak Club
- PaddleNSW Inc.